Digital India Programme has been implemented by the government of India to ensure following aims of this initiative:
- To ensure the broadband highways.
- To ensure the universal access to mobile phones.
- To ensure quality online education available to everyone
- To facilitate people with high speed internet.
- To bring e-Governance by reforming government through digitization.
- To bring e-Kranti through electronic delivery of services.
- To make available online information for all.
- To ensure more IT jobs.
- To ensure that business transactions be made online
sarva shiksha abhiyan, online education classes, online coaching, class 9 maths, class 9 science, class 10 maths, class 10 science, physics, chemistry, biology, accounts, live classes